Shiloh West Training Center is located in Castro Valley off highways 680 and 580. We are close to the nearby cities of San Ramon, Danville, Alamo, Dublin, Pleasanton, Livermore, Castro Valley, Walnut Creek, Oakland, and Lafayette. Shiloh West offers a spacious, full service friendly and inviting atmosphere for you and your horse.
Stabling and Fees
Stalls are cleaned 7 days a week and bedded with shavings. Wood fiber chips are available for paddocks for yearlong access.
- Box stall 12′x 12′ – $785*
- Box stall with 24′ x 12′ paddock – $785*
- Outside Paddock (24′ x 24′) – $685*
- Box Stall 12′ x 12′ – $745*
- Outside Paddock (24′ x 24′) = $530*
*Board includes feeding 3x times a day and daily cleaning. Turnouts and services provided separately.
Horses are fed 3x a day. This includes your choice of the following:
- Hay: Grass, Alfalfa or Oat
- Elk Grove Stable Mix
If you are interested in boarding at Shiloh West, please use the contact below:
Phone: 510 – 733 – 0312
- 200′ x 80′ Fully Covered and Lit Indoor Arena
- 150′ x 80′ Covered Dressage Arena with Mirrors and Screens
- Full Size Outdoor Dressage Court
- Large Outdoor Jumping Arena
- Covered Round Pen
All arenas have show quality footing and are groomed twice a day.
- 105 Acres
- Miles of Trails
- 8 Washracks with hot and cold water
- Turnouts with wood fiber footing
- Covered Farrier/Vet Service Station
- 24 Hour Horse checks
- Gates open 6:30 AM – 9:30 PM